This year's project is funded by a grant from the Musgrave Foundation.
CHECK OUT FAMILY PASSES TO THE DISCOVERY CENTER
The Library is partnering with the Discovery Center to help parents provide quality educational experiences for their children.
How it works
- Check out a pass at any Library branch or the Mobile Library.
- Adults with a valid Library card may check out a pass.
- The Library user named on the pass must present a photo ID when presenting pass at Discovery Center admission desk.
- Each pass will admit up to four people, including at least one adult and no more than three children age 3 and older. Children ages 2 and under are always admitted free.
- Children under age 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the museum
- Adults may check out one pass at a time.
- Adults may use a pass as many times as they wish during the 5-day checkout period.
- Passes are good for general admission only. They cannot be used for special museum events or member discounts.
- Passes are not renewable and cannot be put on hold.
- Lost passes cannot be replaced.