Still looking for tips on how to download free books from the library on your e-reader?
The public is invited to attend any of eight, free sessions where library staff will demonstrate how to check out and download e-books free from the library and read them on your computer or compatible e-reader.
The schedule of sessions:
• 3 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 1, in the Harrison Room, Library Center, 4653 S. Campbell Ave.
• 7 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 7, at the Brentwood Branch Library, 2214 Brentwood Blvd.
• 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 19, at the Republic Branch Library, 921 N. Lindsey Ave.
• 10 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 5, meeting room B, Library Center
• 10 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 13, Brentwood Branch Library
• 5 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 15, Strafford Branch Library, 101 S. Highway 125
• 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 1, in the Santa Fe Room of the Library Station, 2535 N. Kansas Expressway
• 10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15, Brentwood Branch Library
For more information call 616-0566.
Find this article at