Need to Brush Up on Your Job Skills?
Whether in your branch or in your pajamas, you can improve your career skills and make yourself more marketable to potential employers with the Learning Express Library database.
Starting from the ground up?
- Learning Express Library offers computer lessons for the most basic beginner. Learn how a computer works, how to use Windows and how to surf the internet.
Need Microsoft know-how?
- Tutorials are available for most of the Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook and more!
Wanting to pursue a career in design?
- Check out the Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator tutorials.
Applying for a special license (EMT, cosmetology, firefighter, etc)?
- Check out the Occupational Practice Tests - study guides, practice exams and more.
- Also, look for the section on improving your test-taking skills
Just need an occupational tune-up?
- Practice your interview skills
- Fine tune your resume
- Polish your public speaking
Put yourself ahead of the curve. Talk to a librarian about Learning Express Library today or get started now!*
* Library card required for use outside the Library
Find this article at