Health Insurance Plan Sign-up Offered at Libraries
Individuals wanting help signing up for health insurance through the new Federal Health Insurance Marketplace have several opportunities at Springfield-Greene County Library District Branches.
Federally certified health plan counselor Dori Meyer, from Primaris, will be available to provide one-on-one assistance at these times and locations:
- 9 a.m.-noon Tuesday, Dec. 3, at the Ash Grove Branch Library, 101 E. Main St.
- 1-4 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 3, at the Willard Branch Library, 304 E. Jackson St.
- 1-4 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4, at the Midtown Carnegie Branch Library, 397 E. Central St.
- 6 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, Park Central Branch Library, 128 Park Central Square. A certified counselor from Mercy will be available for one-on-one assistance.
- 9-11 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 18, at the Brentwood Branch Library, 2214 Brentwood Blvd. Federally certified health plan counselor Dori Meyer, from Primaris, will be available to provide one-on-one assistance.
In addition, certified counselors from Mercy will conduct a presentation on the Health Exchanges from 4-5 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4 and provide one-on-one sign-up assistance from 5-8 p.m. at the Republic Branch Library, 921 N. Lindsey Ave.
Dori Meyer also provides one-on-one sign-up help from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays in the Grisham Room of the Library Center. Reservations are recommended but not required. For details call 417-616-0542.
Find this article at