railroad depot at Quick City, Missouri
used by the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway
Company. Another station on the St. L. & S.
F. R. R., located about a mile from the
Henry County line, south of the center
of the township, was platted by Morris
Quick, from whom it takes its name, and
the plat was recorded February 3, 1886.
a post office, two churches and several residences.
(—Cockrell, p. 266.)
miles from Kansas City
x 6 inch black and white photograph