< Library Home< Local History<Frisco Home< Depots
Polk County, Missouri
Click on the thumbnail image to enlarge picture.
* All floor plans are in PDF format.
Identifier: p01085
Title:
Aldrich, Missouri Depot
Creator:
Unknown
Description:
The railroad depot at Aldrich, Missouri, used by the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company
County:
Polk
Division:
Unknown
Subdivision: Unknown
Branch:
Unknown
Station:
P156.7
Freight:
35
Milepost:
156.7 miles from Kansas City
Date Original:
Unknown
Source:
4 x 6 inch black and white photograph

Identifier: p01098
Title:
Bolivar, Missouri Depot
Creator:
Unknown
Description:
The railroad depot at Bolivar, Missouri, used by the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company
County:
Polk
Division:
Eastern
Subdivision: Clinton
Branch:
Unknown
Station:
D151
Freight:
84
Milepost:
153.6 miles from Kansas City
Date Original:
July 4, 1958
Source:
5 x 3 inch black and white photograph

Identifier: p01123
Title:
Cliquot, Missouri Depot
Creator:
Howard Killam
Description:
The railroad depot at Cliquot, Missouri, used by the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company was a retired boxcar. At the time the Frisco Railroad was extended on to Kansas City, (in 1890), Ben F. Leonard, who owned the land at this place, gave the site for the town and named it Cliquot in honor of his race horse.
County: Polk
Division:
Eastern

Subdivision:
Clinton
Branch:
Unknown
Station:
Unknown
Freight:
164
Milepost:
143.9 miles from St. Louis
Date Original:
July 4, 1952
Source:
4 x 6 inch black and white photograph

Identifier: p01142
Title:
Flemington, Missouri Depot
Creator:
Unknown
Description:
The railroad depot at Flemington, Missouri used by the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company Flemington was built after the extension of the Frisco Railroad (1898) from Bolivar to Kansas City, and was named for Robert L. Fleming who gave the site for the town. (—Place Names)
County: Polk
Division:
Eastern

Subdivision:
Clinton
Branch:
Unknown
Station:
D136
Freight:
275
Milepost:
135.7 miles from Kansas City
Date Original:
1952
Source:
3.5 x 5.5 inch black and white photograph

Identifier: p01154
Title:
Graydon Springs, Missouri Depot
Creator:
Howard Killam
Description:
The railroad depot at Graydon Springs, Missouri, used by the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company
County:
Polk
Division:
Eastern
Subdivision: Clinton
Branch:
Unknown
Station:
D166
Freight:
909
Milepost:
166.0 miles from Kansas City
Date Original:
Unknown
Source:
4 x 6 inch black and white photograph

Identifier: p01202
Title:
Morrisville, Missouri Depot
Creator:
Unknown
Description:
The railroad depot at Morrisville, Missouri, used by the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company
County:
Polk
Division:
Eastern
Subdivision: Clinton
Branch:
Unknown
Station:
D159
Freight:
559
Milepost:
159 miles from Kansas City
Date Original:
Unknown
Source:
5 x 3 inch black and white photograph

Identifier: p01289
Title:
Wishart, Missouri Depot
Creator:
Howard D. Killam
Description:
The railroad depot at Wishart, Missouri, used by the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company. Wishart is a village on the Frisco south of Bolivar. It was named, about 1855, for Dr. Wishart, general passenger agent for the Frisco Railroad. (—Place Names)
County: Polk
Division:
Eastern

Subdivision:
Clinton
Branch:
Unknown
Station:
D161
Freight:
916
Milepost:
160.9 miles from Kansas City
Date Original:
July 4, 1958
Source:
4 x 6 inch black and white photograph

Contact Us
© Springfield-Greene County Library District