Holiday Hours

O'REILLY GENERAL HOSPITAL OF SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI
O'Reilly Chapel and Laundry


Click to enlarge photo

R0018
A view showing the O’Reilly Chapel on the left, which was relocated to the corner of Lone Pine and Seminole Streets, and the Laundry on the right, which has since been torn down. April 19, 1946. (ORGH MEDICAL MILITARY ART DEPT. photo # 13760; date: 4-19-46; photo of: Scenic Views of ORGH; photo by; Asbill)


O'Reilly Home | Title Search | Keyword Search | Local History Home
JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.

Free wi-fi

Friends of the library

The Library Foundation

Bookmark and Share

Sign up for the newsletter

© Springfield-Greene County Library District