Looking east from Building 305 with Bruns Street in the foreground.
Directly west of this image is the O’Reilly Service Club.
The O’Reilly chapel is in the distance. This image was also
used for a lithographed postcard. It appears that the trash cans
were numbered. Undated, but probably February 4, 1944. (ORGH MEDICAL
MILITARY ART DEPT. ; no photo #; photo by Edw. S. Hurcumb, staff