Another Bruns Road view looking northeast from Building 306 at right.
Building 305, another patient ward prominent in image r0020, is
to the right of this image. The shadow to the left of the photo
is that of the Service Club; it is likely the photograph was taken
from a second- or third-floor window of the Club. February 4, 1944.
(ORGH MEDICAL MILITARY ART DEPT. photo #1203; date: 2-4-44)