CHECK OUT GOOGLE CHROMEBOOKS
Chromebooks are fast, lightweight computers that run apps instead of traditional software. Sign in as a guest to use the internet or sign in with your Google account to create and share documents, edit photos, listen to music and much more using Chrome apps. All of your work and settings are stored in the cloud. Once you log out, none of your personal data can be accessed by other users.
Google Chromebooks are available for in-library checkout at:
- 2-hour in-library checkout, one checkout per person, per day, to anyone who has a current library card in good standing.
- Use it anywhere in the Library.
- Patrons must be 18 or older to check out a Chromebook, and provide a valid, government-issued photo ID.
- $10 per hour overdue fee, with a $400 maximum overdue fee.
- A fee of $400 will be charged for Chromebooks that are lost, stolen or not returned.
Get Started with Chromebook
The Library's Chromebook Quick Start Guide (pdf)
Introduction to Chromebooks @ the Library
Funded by a Missouri State Library Technology Mini-Grant