CHECK OUT DISCOVERY CENTER FAMILY PASSES
The Library is partnering with the Discovery Center to help parents provide quality educational experiences for their children.
How it works
- Quantities are limited and passes may not be available for immediate checkout. Contact your branch library or the Mobile Library for availability.
- Adults with a valid Library card may check out a pass.
- Each pass will admit up to six people, including at least one adult and no more than five children age 3 and older. Children under age 3 are always admitted free.
- Children under age 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the museum
- Adults may check out one pass at a time.
- The adult who checked out the pass must show a photo ID when presenting pass at the Discovery Center admission desk.
- Adults may use a pass as many times as they wish during the 5-day checkout period.
- Passes are good for general admission only. They cannot be used for special museum events or member discounts.
- Passes are not renewable and cannot be put on hold.
- Lost passes cannot be replaced.
The free passes are a partnership of the Discovery Center of Springfield and the Springfield-Greene County Library District.