CHECK OUT DISCOVERY CENTER FAMILY PASSES
The Library is partnering with the Discovery Center to help parents provide quality educational experiences for their children.
How it works
- Your pass admits up to 6 people, one of whom must be the Library user name on the pass, and no more than 5 children age 3 and older. (Children under age 3 always admitted free.) Children under age 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the museum.
- Patrons can check out one pass at a time, and only on an adult card.
- Patrons may use a pass as many times as they wish during the 7-day checkout period.
- Passes cannot be renewed or put on "hold."
- Please visit the Discovery Center web page or social media channels for current hours of operation.
- Please review the Discovery Center website discoverycenter.org/open for additional health and safety information, including masking requirements.
- Please show a photo ID when presenting your pass at Discovery Center admission desk.
- Lost passes cannot be replaced.
- Passes are good for general admission only. They cannot be used for special museum events or member discounts.
- The Discovery Center reserves the right to refuse admission.