CHECK OUT DISCOVERY CENTER FAMILY PASSES
The Library is partnering with the Discovery Center to help parents provide quality educational experiences for their children.
How it works
- Your pass admits up to 6 people, one of whom must be the Library user name on the pass, and no more than 5 children age 3 and older. (Children under age 3 always admitted free.) Children under age 15 must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the museum.
- Patrons can check out one pass at a time, and only on an adult card.
- Passes checked out at a Library branch or the Library Express West have a 5-day checkout period. Passes checked out from the Mobile Library have a 7-day checkout period.
- Passes cannot be renewed or put on "hold."
- Prior to using your pass, you must visit discoverycenter.org/open to make a reservation. Use the code listed on your Library circulation receipt to receive free admission. Reservations cannot be made by phone.
- Masks are required for all Discovery Center guests age 3 and older. Please review the Discovery Center website discoverycenter.org/open for additional health and safety information.
- Please show a photo ID when presenting your pass at Discovery Center admission desk.
- Patrons may use a pass as many times as they wish during the checkout period, but must make reservations for each visit.
- Lost passes cannot be replaced.
- Passes are good for general admission only. They cannot be used for special museum events or member discounts.
- The Discovery Center reserves the right to refuse admission.
The free passes are a partnership of the Discovery Center of Springfield and the Springfield-Greene County Library District.
Family passes generously funded by the Darr Family Foundation.