Best Business Books of 2010
Start the new year off by catching up on some of the best business books of 2010. Many of these top titles are available at the Library in print, audio or e-book format.
Inc. magazine’s list focuses on entrepreneurs, with their Best Books for Business Owners of 2010. Initiate change by learning how to Switch; find out the business lessons to be learned by studying Keith Richard’s Life; or link into social networking with The Facebook Effect and MacroWikinomics.
Get ahead at work this year by reading the Five Best Business Books to Read for Your Career 2011 from FINS. These books include strategies on Getting More (perhaps with the help of The Personal MBA), and discovering The Soul of Leadership.
See the following lists for more top business picks:
- Top 10 Books: Business and Investing from Amazon.com
- Books of the Year from The Economist includes a list for top titles in Economics and Business
- Best Business Books 2010 from strategy + business
- The Best Business Books of 2010 from American Public Media's Marketplace
- Best Business Books 2010 from Library Journal
Find this article at