Science.gov is a gateway to government science information and research results. Currently in its fifth generation, Science.gov provides a search of over 40 scientific databases and 200 million pages of science information with just one query, and is a gateway to over 2000 scientific Websites.
Science.gov 5.0 provides the ultimate science search through a variety of features and abilities, including:
- Accessing over 40 databases and 200 million pages of science information via one query
- Clustering of results by subtopics or dates to help you target your search
- Wikipedia results related to your search terms
- Eureka News results related to your search terms
- Mark & send option for emailing results to friends and colleagues
- More science sources for a more thorough search
- Enhanced information related to your real-time search
- New look and feel
- Updated Alerts service
The site also provides Science News, Featured Websites and access to Special Collections including Internships & Fellowships and Science Conferences.
Find this article at