There are two issues on the ballot in Greene County for Tuesday, June 8, 2010 -- one in Springfield and one in Willard.
The City of Springfield has proposed a renewal of the 1/4-cent Capital Improvements Program .
- News-Leader "Voice of the Day" in favor
- News-Leader story about CIP opposition
- Ozarksfirst.com has a news story with video.
- Support from the Chamber of Commerce
- Other News-Leader articles from the Library's ProQuest Database*
The Willard Fire Protection District is asking for a 50-cent tax increase.
The Greene County Clerk is the election authority for the county and its political subdivisions. The site includes a sample ballot, information about absentee voting, voter registration, and precinct location.
Vote Missouri is a site run by the Missouri Secretary of State which can tell you if you're currently registered to vote and where your polling place is.
Find this article at