LIBRARY SERVICES › MOBILE HOT SPOTS
Can't get internet service at home? Need to stay connected on your next road trip? Check out a Wi-Fi Hot Spot at the Library!
Library cardholders can request a Hot Spot to be delivered to any branch or Mobile Library through the Library's online catalog.
- Connect up to 8 devices to one hot spot.
- Unlimited data and bandwidth.
- Available for check out to library cardholders in good standing.
- Check out period is three weeks.
- Hot spots may be renewed if there are no holds.
- Late fee is $.10/day; service will be disabled 24 hours after the due date.
- Replacement fee is $250.
Get more information about using the hot spots in the Mobile Hot Spots User Guide.