- Register below (or call 417-616-0526) to join Nature Detectives this summer. Recommended for ages 6-12.
- Within five days, you can pick up a nature kit with a field guide, bug box and other tools to explore the great outdoors. Available while supplies last.
- Complete the field guide, create a new collection and record your adventures! Stop by your favorite library branch throughout the summer and tell us how your project is going, then bring your field guide back for display at the Library Station or the Library Center during the month of August.
Thank you, we've received your registration.
You will receive a confirmation email. You may pick up your Nature Detective kit(s) after Thursday, June 24. We will hold your kits for pick-up until Thursday, July 1.
Proposal Failed to SubmitIf you keep receiving this message, please call us at 417-616-0526 for assistance.
MORE NATURE-THEMED PROGRAMS
- Bird Songs & Behaviors (for grade 6-adults) Tuesday, June 22; registration starts June 8.
- Save the Pollinators: Pollinator-Friendly Gardening (for grade 6-adults) Wednesday, June 23; registration starts June 6.
- Check out an Adventure Backpack...Then Get Outside and Explore! (for famililies with elementary-age children).