Tell Us Your Thoughts at a Library Listening Session Dec. 3 or 16
November 14, 2019 — The Library invites all ages to attend one of two Community Listening Sessions in December at the Schweitzer Brentwood Branch Library, 2214 Brentwood Blvd., in Springfield.
The goal is to collect your ideas and opinions to help chart the near-future course of the Springfield-Greene County Library District, said Executive Director Regina Greer Cooper.
The public is invited to attend either of these one-hour sessions:
- Tuesday, December 3, 10 a.m.
- Monday, December 16, 5:30 p.m.
Refreshments will be served.
During the one-hour moderated session, we will ask:
- How do you currently use the Library?
- What do you like about the Library – what do we do well?
- What could we do better? Are there additional services and programs you would like?
For more information about the sessions, call Community Relations at 417-616-0564.