Greene County Records
An Index to the Justice of the Peace Docket Books
1835 - 1885
Greene County Archives' Bulletin Number 29 June 1995
- Pace, J. - Painter, Jacob
- Painter, Samuel - Patten, Hariett
- Patten, James - Paulsell, Henry
- Paxon, Morris - Payne, Kitty
- Payne, L. - Peck, W.H.
- Peck, Wm. - Perkins, Constantine
- Perkins, Constantine - Perkins, William
- Perkins, William - Phillip, Colombus
- Phillip, John - Phillips, Joel
- Phillips, Joel - Phillips, Nathan
- Phillips, Nathan - Poiner, John
- Poiner, Stephen - Potter, John
- Potter, John - Price, W.C.
- Price, William - Pryor, M.R.
- Puckheart, Louisa - Putney, Robert
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Table of Contents
Keyword Search | Greene County Records Home | Local History Home