< Library Home< Local History<Frisco Home< Depots
Webster County, Missouri
Click on the thumbnail image to enlarge picture.
* All floor plans are in PDF format.
Identifier: p01143
Title:
Fordland, Missouri Depot
Creator:
Howard D. Killam
Description:
The railroad depot at Fordland, Missouri, used by the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company. The Kansas City, Springfield & Memphis Railroad and depot are on the southern boundary of the village.
County:
Webster
Division:
Eastern
Subdivision: Willow Springs
Branch:
Unknown
Station:
C227
Freight:
279
Milepost:
226.5 miles from Kansas City
Date Original:
December 26, 1955
Source:
4 x 6 inch black and white photograph

Identifier: p01191
Title:
Marshfield, Missouri Depot
Creator:
Unknown
Description:
The railroad depot at Marshfield, Missouri, used by the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company. Marshfield grew very slowly until the opening of the railroad in 1870.
County:
Webster
Division:
Eastern
Subdivision: Lebanon
Branch:
Unknown
Station:
213
Freight:
532
Milepost:
213.3 miles from St. Louis
Date Original:
June 15, 1957
Source:
3.5 x 5.5 inch black and white photograph

Identifier: p01211
Title:
Niangua, Missouri Depot
Creator:
Howard Killam
Description:
The railroad depot at Niangua, Missouri used by the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company. Niangua was surveyed in March, 1870, for the south Pacific Railroad Company, on a part of the west half of section 20, township 31, range 17. Andrew Peirce, Jr., managing directory acknowledged the plat. (—State of Missouri, 1889, p. 246.) It is a station on the A. & P. R. R.,
six miles northeast of Marshfield. (—Gazetteer of Missouri, p. 643.)
County:
Webster
Division:
Eastern

Subdivision:
Lebanon
Branch:
Unknown
Station:
T207
Freight:
597
Milepost:
206.9 miles from St. Louis
Date Original:
July 25, 1958
Source:
5 x 6.5 inch black and white photograph

Identifier: p01213
Title:
Northview, Missouri Depot
Creator:
Howard Killam
Description:
The railroad depot at Northview, Missouri, used by the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company. Northview changed name from Bunker Hill, in the year of 1870 or 1871. The trainmen changed the name as it was a good North View. (--Mrs. Vera Moore Walton.)
County: Webster
Division:
Eastern

Subdivision:
Lebanon
Branch:
Unknown
Station:
220
Freight:
600
Milepost:
219.9 miles from St. Louis
Date Original:
July 7, 1952
Source:
4 x 6 inch black and white photograph

Identifier: p01249
Title:
Seymour, Missouri Depot
Creator:
Arthur Johnson
Description:
The railroad depot at Seymour, Missouri, used by the St. Louis-San Francisco Railway Company
County:
Webster
Division:
Southern
Subdivision: Willow Springs
Branch:
Main Line
Station:
C237
Freight:
773
Milepost:
236.6 miles from Kansas City
Date Original:
December 26, 1955
Source:
4 x 6 inch black and white photograph

Contact Us
© Springfield-Greene County Library District