George S. Escott
History and Directory of Springfield
and North Springfield
- Ullman, Dr. L., dealer in county warrants, residence and office 309 College.
- Unwake, Upton, teamster, bds with A. B. Clayton, Benton avenue, nr Pacific st, N S.
- Underhill, W. A., tailor, res 418 E Elm.
- Underwood, F. J., dealer in patent rights, res Benton ave, corner Atlantic st, N S.
- Upham, F. B., brick molder, res corner Pacific st and Robberson avenue, N S.
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Explanatory | Table of Contents | Keyword Search
Greene County History Home | Local