Downloadable Application for Employment (pdf)
How to Apply for a Job at the Library
- Job openings are posted on the Library's web site, on
the public bulletin board at all branch libraries, and
on the Library Jobline at 417-883-5366, ext. 6.
- Applications for Employment are available online (pdf)
and at any branch Library.
- If you mail your application, it must be postmarked
the day before the closing date.
- Applications are accepted for all job openings until
the closing date noted on the posting.
- Applications may be returned in person to any branch, or mailed to:
Human Resources Department
Springfield-Greene County Library District
4653 S. Campbell Avenue
Springfield, MO 65810
Applications remain on file for two years. During this time,
if there is another opening posted for which you would like
to apply, call the human resources office at 417-883-5366,
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - M/F/V/D
Federal law requires that all employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of all new employees (including U.S. citizens). The Library uses the E-Verify system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA). For more information, view the E-Verify poster in English (pdf) or Español (pdf). For information about the right to work, see the right to work poster in English (pdf) or Español (pdf).