Need a test proctored? Call the Reference desk of any Library
branch or email at the address below.
- The Library provides proctoring services at a cost of $10 per test.
- The Library will meet the proctoring requirements of
the testing institution wherever possible; however, the Library
cannot provide direct in-room supervision of the student during
- Most proctoring services can be provided at any branch
during regular Library hours. Patrons who must use a Library
computer for an online test may be referred to the Library Center,
as that facility has the greatest number of public-access computers.
- Library staff must receive the following information before a test is sent to a branch for proctoring: student
name, name of institution, phone number or email of student.
- Tests can be received or returned through the mail,
by email or by fax. Faxing, printing or photocopying services
cost 25 cents per page with a $1 minimum charge. Any postage
incurred by mailing tests to the student's institution
will be paid by the student or the institution. The Library can
also receive tests from delivery services such as Fed Ex or UPS.
Since the Library is not a pickup site for these delivery services,
tests cannot be returned in this manner.
- It is the student's responsibility to follow
up with the educational institution, to ascertain that the completed test was received
there. The Library will not keep copies of test materials unless
specifically asked to do so by an institution.
Read the full proctoring policy.