LIBRARY SERVICES › MOBILE HOT SPOTS
Can't get internet service at home? Need to stay connected on your next road trip? Check out a Wi-Fi Hot Spot at the Library!
Library cardholders can request a Hot Spot to be delivered to any branch or Mobile Library through the Library's online catalog.
- Connect up to 10 devices to one hot spot.
- Unlimited data.
- Bandwidth is throttled after 50 GB in a month during peak usage.
- Available for check out to library cardholders in good standing.
- Check out period is three weeks.
- Hot spots may be renewed if there are no holds.
- Late fee is $1.00/day; service will be disabled 5 days after the due date.
- Replacement fee is $250.