Select a job opening to view the job description and apply online.
- Reference Associate -- at the Library Center. Applications accepted until Jan. 31.
- Library/Youth Services Assistant -- at the Fair Grove Branch Library. Applications accepted until filled.
- Reference Librarian -- at the Library Station. Applications accepted until filled.
- Maintenance Worker -- in the Buildings and Grounds Department. Applications accepted until filled.
- Library Volunteer -- at the Library Center and branch libraries.
Applications remain on file. To apply for additional positions, select a job opening above and log in to your account.
Job openings are posted on the Library's website and on the public bulletin board at all branch libraries. Questions? Contact Human Resources at (417) 616-0589.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - M/F/V/D
Federal law requires that all employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of all new employees (including U.S. citizens). The Library uses the E-Verify system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA). For more information, view the E-Verify poster in English (pdf) or Español (pdf). For information about the right to work, see the right to work poster in English (pdf) or Español (pdf).