Select a job opening to view the job description and apply online.
- Reference Associate -- at the Midtown Carnegie Branch Library. Applications accepted until April 30.
- Library Assistant -- at the Republic Branch Library. Applications accepted until April 30.
- Business Office Clerk -- in the Business Office located at the Library Center. Applications accepted until filled.
- Summer Reading to Go Youth Outreach Assistant -- in the Outreach Services Department located at the Library Center. Applications accepted until filled.
- Gift Shop Assistant -- at the Schweitzer Brentwood Branch Library. Applications accepted until filled.
- Library Volunteer -- at the Library Center and branch libraries.
Applications remain on file. To apply for additional positions, select a job opening above and log in to your account.
Job openings are posted on the Library's website, on the public bulletin board at all branch libraries, and on the Library Jobline at (417) 616-0589.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - M/F/V/D
Federal law requires that all employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of all new employees (including U.S. citizens). The Library uses the E-Verify system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA). For more information, view the E-Verify poster in English (pdf) or Español (pdf). For information about the right to work, see the right to work poster in English (pdf) or Español (pdf).