Select a job opening to view the job description and apply online.
- Reference Librarian -- at the Library Station. Applications accepted until filled.
- Page/Shelver -- at the Library Center, Library Station and Schweitzer Brentwood Branch. Applications accepted until filled.
- Youth Services Assistant/Associate -- at the Midtown Carnegie Branch Library. Applications accepted until filled.
- Circulation Assistant -- at the Library Center, Library Station, Midtown Carnegie Branch Library and Schweitzer Brentwood Branch Library. Applications accepted until filled.
- Maintenance Worker -- at the Library Center. Applications accepted until filled.
Applications remain on file. To apply for additional positions, select a job opening above and log in to your account.
Job openings are posted on the Library's website and on the public bulletin board at all branch libraries. Questions? Contact Human Resources at (417) 616-0589.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - M/F/V/D
Federal law requires that all employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of all new employees (including U.S. citizens). The Library uses the E-Verify system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA). For more information, view the E-Verify poster in English (pdf) or Español (pdf). For information about the right to work, see the right to work poster in English (pdf) or Español (pdf).