Select a job opening to view the job description and apply online.
- Library/Youth Services Assistant -- at the Ash Grove Branch Library. Applications accepted until October 29.
- Circulation Assistant -- at the Library Center. Applications accepted until October 26.
- Reference Associate -- at the Schweitzer Brentwood Branch Library. Applications accepted until filled.
- Reference Associate -- at the Library Station. Applications accepted until filled.
- Youth Services Assistant or Associate -- at the Midtown Carnegie Branch Library. Applications accepted until filled.
- Library Volunteer -- at the Library Center and branch libraries.
Applications remain on file. To apply for additional positions, select a job opening above and log in to your account.
Job openings are posted on the Library's website, on the public bulletin board at all branch libraries, and on the Library Jobline at (417) 616-0589.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - M/F/V/D
Federal law requires that all employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of all new employees (including U.S. citizens). The Library uses the E-Verify system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA). For more information, view the E-Verify poster in English (pdf) or Español (pdf). For information about the right to work, see the right to work poster in English (pdf) or Español (pdf).