Learn About Three Republican Primary Candidates and Medicaid Expansion Ballot Issue in Recorded Forums
Missouri voters in three state House districts can learn where candidates stand ahead of the Tuesday, August 4, primary election through recorded, virtual forums. The forums highlight candidates running for seats in the 130th, 131st and 134th districts.
Watch the recorded candidate forums here:
District 134 Candidate Forum: https://youtu.be/OeDlDpwUAJ0
District 131 Candidate Forum: https://youtu.be/J4E9mNYYOoM
District 130 Candidate Forum: https://youtu.be/86Ez2BQgnAo
In addition, a virtual forum at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 21 will feature experts on both sides of the Medicaid Expansion issue, which will appear on the statewide Missouri ballot as Amendment 2 in the August 4 primary election.
The public can join the forum live via Zoom using this link: https://otc.zoom.us/j/91144597893
The following week, KSMU-Ozarks Public Radio will broadcast the recorded forum in its entirety at 7 p.m. Monday, July 27.
The coalition sponsoring the series of forums ahead of the Aug. 4 and Nov. 3 elections
has 10 members:
· Be Civil, Be Heard program
· Drury University’s L.E. Meador Center for Politics & Citizenship
· Junior League of Springfield
· KSMU Radio
· Leadership Springfield
· League of Women Voters of Southwest Missouri
· Missouri State University’s Public Affairs Office
· NAACP Springfield
· Ozarks Technical Community College’s Political Science Department
· Springfield-Greene County Library District
Find this article at