The Library Station
2535 N. Kansas Expressway
P.O. Box 248
Springfield, MO 65803
Phone: (417) 865-1340
Kim Flores, Branch Manager
- Monday-Saturday, 8:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday, 1-5 p.m.
- Monday-Saturday, 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday, noon-5 p.m.
Programs and Events
Saturday, May 25
- Saturday Movie Night: "Mission Impossible, 6-8:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 28
- Racing to Read Tiny Tots Storytime, 10 a.m.
- Racing to Read Storytime, 11:15 a.m.
- Tuesday Movie Matinee: "Mission, 2-4:30 p.m.
- Racing to Read Pajama Storytime, 7 p.m.
On Display Now
- Music Making a Difference by Music Therapy of the Ozarks
- Claude Klemme & Other Metal Sculptures by Ken Richardson
- Funko Pop! Collection courtesy of Derek Cowsert, April 15-May 31
- Brownie Camera Collection courtesy of Whitney Gillenwaters, April 15-May 31
- Recent Works by Shaunquell Rogers
Computers, Internet & Wi-FiInternet, electronic databases and Library catalogs [Details]
Meeting & Study RoomsRooms for large meetings or quiet study [Details]
PrintersPrint from Library computers or your own device. Black and white - 10¢; color - 50¢. Cash only.
CopiersBlack and white copies are 10¢; 20¢ for 11x17. Color copies are 50¢; $1 for 11x17. Cash only.
Panera Bread at the Library Station[Website]
Between Friends Gift ShopPre-read books and gifts for the bibliophile [Details]
Services for Special NeedsMotorized scooter, closed-circuit television video magnifier and more [Details]
Test ProctoringAvailable for a small fee. [Details]
Self-Service Fax Machine$1.75 first page; $1 other pages. Debit/Credit card only. Send only.
Go green! Copies may be scanned to a USB drive. Bring your own USB drive, or purchase one at the Library Center for $5.
June 18, 1:30 p.m.
July 16, 1:30 p.m.
August 20, 1:30 p.m.
- Automotive Reference
Repair manuals for domestic and import cars, trucks, motorcycles, farm tractors, boat motors, and more.
About the Library Station
The Library Station one of the "destination libraries" in the Springfield-Greene County Library District. The 36,000-square-foot facility houses a large collection of print and electronic resources. The Library Station includes other amenities characteristic of larger, urban libraries. Those features include several large and small meeting rooms, a large, comfortable reading room, a Between Friends Gift Shop and a Panera Bread café. The branch is located on North Kansas Expressway between Kearney Street and Interstate 44.