Schweitzer Brentwood Branch Library
2214 Brentwood Boulevard
P.O. Box 248
Springfield, MO 65804
Jeana Gockley, Branch Manager
- Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday, 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, 1-5 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday, 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, noon-5 p.m.
Programs and Events
Saturday, April 21
Sunday, April 22
- Pandemic Board Game Night, 3 p.m.
Wednesday, April 25
- Racing to Read Storytime, 11 a.m.
Thursday, April 26
Friday, April 27
- Edge Mobile Class: Microsoft Office Basics, 10 a.m.-noon
- Edge Mobile Class: Learn It! Self-Paced Tutorials, 1-3 p.m.
Sunday, April 29
- High Hopes Bluegrass, 2 p.m.
Tuesday, May 1
- Sexual Harassment in The Workplace, 5-7 p.m.
Computers, Internet & Wi-FiInternet, electronic databases and Library catalogs [Details]
Meeting & Study RoomsRooms for large meetings or quiet study [Details]
PrintersPrint from Library computers or your own device. Black and white - 10¢; color - 50¢. Cash only.
CopiersBlack and white copies are 10¢; 20¢ for 11x17. Color copies are 50¢; $1 for 11x17. Cash only.
Services for Special NeedsMotorized scooter, closed-circuit television video magnifier and more [Details]
Self-Service Fax Machine$1.75 first page; $1 other pages. Debit/Credit card only. Send only.
Test ProctoringAvailable for a small fee. [Details]
Go green! Copies may be scanned to a USB drive. Bring your own USB drive, or purchase one at the Library Center for $5.
About the Schweitzer Brentwood Branch
Located on the corner of Brentwood Boulevard and Seminole Street, one block east of the intersection of Glenstone Avenue and Seminole Street, the Schweitzer Brentwood Branch Library, renovated in 2016, has served southeast Springfield since 1971. The branch, convenient to such popular shopping centers as the Plaza, Brentwood Center, Battlefield Mall and Primrose Marketplace, is popular with young and old alike.