Help Chart Future of Library at a Community Listening Session
October 21, 2019 — The Library invites all ages to attend one of several Community Listening Sessions planned this fall. The goal is to collect ideas and opinions to help chart the near-future course of the Springfield-Greene County Library District, said Executive Director Regina Greer Cooper.
The public is invited to attend one or more of these one-hour sessions:
- Wednesday, Oct. 23, 10 a.m., Price Cutter, 335 N. Nolting Ave.
- Thursday, Oct. 24, 10 a.m., Library Station Santa Fe Room
- Thursday, Oct. 24, 5:30 p.m., Price Cutter, 335 N. Nolting Ave.
- Thursday, Oct. 31, 10 a.m., Republic Branch
Refreshments will be served.
During the one-hour moderated sessions, we will ask:
- How do you currently use the Library?
- What do you like about the Library – what do we do well?
- What could we do better? Are there additional services and programs you would like?
For more information about the sessions, call Community Relations at 417-616-0564.