Help Chart Future of Library at a Community Listening Session
August 7, 2019 — The Library invites all ages to attend one of several Community Listening Sessions planned this fall. The goal is to collect ideas and opinions to help chart the near-future course of the Springfield-Greene County Library District, said Executive Director Regina Greer Cooper.
The public is invited to attend one or more of these one-hour sessions:
- Thursday, Aug. 15, 10 a.m., Ash Grove Branch
- Wednesday, Aug. 21, 5 p.m., Fair Grove Branch
- Friday, Aug. 23, 10 a.m., Strafford Branch
- Wednesday, Aug. 28, 5 p.m., Strafford Branch
- Thursday, Aug. 29, 10 a.m., Library Center auditorium
- Monday, Sept. 16, 5 p.m., Library Center auditorium
Refreshments will be served.
More sessions are being planned for September.
During the one-hour moderated sessions, we will ask:
- How do you currently use the Library?
- What do you like about the Library – what do we do well?
- What could we do better? Are there additional services and programs you would like?
For more information about the sessions, call Community Relations at 417-616-0564.