Overwhelmed with Clutter? It Happens. This Series Will Help!
September 28, 2020 — Does the idea of decluttering overwhelm you? Do you have decluttering experience to share? Join this five-part series virtually at 5:30 p.m. Thursdays, Oct. 1-29, with the Clutter Busters community, a group of people finding freedom from excess stuff and overconsumption.
Each of these Zoom-hosted virtual sessions will feature a short, instructive lesson on a decluttering topic from Amity Farr, founder and owner of Simple Fly Life, and then discussion begins. Connect and share information with those who have or are in the process of clearing their clutter. Sponsored by the Schweitzer Brentwood Branch Library.
Register once for the whole series or sign up for individual sessions. A link to the virtual event will be shared with registered participants. Registration starts September 17; call 883-1974.
- October 1: How to Eat an Elephant: Introduction to Decluttering.
- October 8: Getting Your Time Back: Minimalist Time Management Hacks.
- October 15: How to Overcome Personal Barriers and Convince Other People to Declutter.
- October 22: Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan: How Vision Setting and Note Taking Inspires and Prevents Defeat.
- October 29: The Great Interior - Sharing and Gratitude: Habits That Make the Minimalist.