Time to Enter the Design-A-Bookmark Contest Feb. 1-March 15
January 20, 2023 — Kids and teens in grades K-12 are invited to show their creative side and their love of books and libraries in the annual Design-A-Bookmark Contest Feb. 1-March 15.
Here’s how to participate, and what’s in store:
- Pick up an entry form at any Springfield-Greene County Library or the Mobile Library, or download one at thelibrary.org/bookmarks.
- One winner and three runners-up will be selected in each category: Grades K-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10 and 11-12.
- Winners in each grade category will receive a $20 gift card to Hobby Lobby and 50 copies of their printed bookmarks to share with family and friends.
- First-place winning designs will be printed on full-color bookmarks and distributed at the libraries and at community events throughout the year.
- Winners and runners-up will be personally notified, and their entries will be revealed on the evening of Monday, April 17, on the Library’s web page: thelibrary.org/bookmarks.